Austin has so much history hidden in the streets of the city. Like Pokemon, it may seem elusive but we can help you discover it. Combine your quest to learn a little history with your zest for catching Pokemon with our Pokemon Go Walking Tours. Our knowledgeable guides will lead the way, starting the tour at the historic Driskill Hotel and walking all the way to the Capital. You’ll hear stories of the history of Austin, deeds of local heroes and of corse, the guides will be setting lures at PokéStop Landmarks along the way.
- 1 hour of learning Austin’s history through the lens of Pokémon GO
- Hear stories and rich history from a knowledgable tour guide
- Catch Pokémon at 3+ Lured historical PokéStops
- Access 20+ PokéStops on the walk down Congress Ave to the Texas Capitol
- Access to 2 of the most difficult gyms in Austin
This tour picks up at The Driskill Hotel located at 900 W Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78704. There is free 2-hr parking all along 6th Street and plenty of metered parking and parking garages nearby.
Dates & Times
Scheduled tours are available with 24 hours notice every day except Wednesdays. Be sure to check out our tour calendar below for the most up-to-date information!